Tuesday, 06 September 2011 10:44
Man who sat on golden throne at home and earned as much as Rs.1000 crore as profit per annum had finally become khaidi no -697.
Tuesday, 06 September 2011 10:44
- T-staff JAC gives notice for strike : The Telangana issue, which was kept on the backburner, while the Congress waited for the return of the UPA chairperson.
- Gali arrest to make action on Jagan easy : The CBI arrested Gali Janardhan Reddy in connection with illegal mining at the Obulapuram Mining Company.
- Naidu: Jagan has links with Gali : While the arrest of Mr Gali Janardhan Reddy has been welcomed by the Telugu Desam MPs and MLAs, who are advocating tough action.
- Politics key to rise and fall of Reddy brothers : The hush that descended after Gali Janardhana Reddy’s arrest by CBI sleuths could well signify an abrupt dip in the meteoric career of a politician.
- Jagan-Gali links under scrutiny : Mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy’s arrest is expected to add weight to the CBI’s investigations on Jagan.
- CBI sends Gali to Jail : In one of its biggest operations, the CBI, Hyderabad, on Monday arrested mining baron Gali Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-law.
- Jagan camp MLAs undeterred : Their leader may be on a sticky wicket, but this has not deterred MLAs loyal to the Kadapa MP, Mr Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- Jagan says no to aligning with BJP : The YSR Congress chief Mr Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy, on Monday categorically stated that he would never align with the BJP .
- Pre-Dwan swoop , CBI arrests Janardhan Reddy, kin in Bellary , taken to Hyderabad and remanded.
- Timely resignation saves justice sen from untimely ouster.
- services,DL miffled at Kiran’s move to continue GVK group to operate the EMRI services.
- Jagan MLA’s defer plans to press for floor test : MLAs asked to goslow till clarity is achieved in numbers
- Jagan looses cool on being asked about Bellary Reddys :
- It was Rosaiah who sought CBI probe.
- Government officials under CBI scanner .
- Money circulation scheme – MLM victims more in AP.
Times of India:
- Finally law catches wup with Gali :CBI arrests OMC owner and sent to Chanchalaguda.
- Unioni cabinet clears Land acquisition Billion.
- TDP Left campaign forced Rosaiah to seek CBI probe into OMC and Gali.
- Naidu claims full credit for Gali Nemesis.
- It is political vendetta cries Gali Janardhan Reddy.
- Reddy lived life ,King size.
- Mind boggling risen and fall of Bellary baron.
- Pay back time for Reddy- made scam.
- A history of Reddy brothers bull run in Obulapuram.
- UPA gets Left and Right in Parliament.
- Maya , a First rate Egomoniac – U S Envoys.
- It is not investigations but witch hunt; Jagan.
- Poser on Gali Reddy arrest infuriates Jagan.
- 26 MLA’s urge Speaker to accept resignations.
- Meteoric rise and great fall of Reddy brothers.
- Is CID, ED and IT only to hunt opponents to UPA : Jagan blasts UPA Govt for abusing agencies.
- Jagan MLA’s say they resigned on their won free will.
- Gali arrest for illegal mining by CBI.
- Nagam to announce a new regional party soon.
- Mines mafia king Gali Janardhan Reddy arrested by CBI.
- All bogus and illegal activity –OMC only for front office appearance.
- Gali mark golmal.
- Four page story on mining kings antecedents.
- Regulations thrown to winds.
- T employees strike on public demand.
- Threat to democractic institutions from such vested interests:TDP MP Nama Nageswar Rao.
- New hurdles in Polavaram tenders : Committee recommends changes in regulations.
- Gaali in CBI cage : CBI possessed documentary evidence on OMC illegal acts: 1530 documents and 112 ore samples.
- Jagan MLA s demand acceptance of resignations.
- Anthrax, Malaria , thousands of victims in tribal agency of Visakhapatnam.
- Mining mafia king behind bars.
- Jagan isolated at Delhi.
- CBI director VV Lakshminarayana – a terror to corrupt.
- Farewell to Mullapudi.
- Three pages on Gali Janardhan Reddy.
Namaste Telangana :
- Gali khel khatam.
- No shortage of fertilizers-CM.
- Employees strike on public demand.
- Constables son become heir to crores .